THE FOUNDATION OF A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IS BELONGING TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT SUPPORTS YOU!
Since 1980, the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has served as the resource and representative for the FM profession. As the recognized authority on facility management, IFMA provides networking educational and informational resources geared toward helping FM professionals advance their careers and improve the performance of their facilities.
- REPRESENTATION: IFMA represents the profession globally, helping facility managers improve practices and compare standards.
- PROFESSIONAL NETWORKING: Global knowledge sharing – opportunities to exchange answers and insights about managing the workplace.
- PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALING: Support for those pursuing IFMA’s internationally recognized credentials – Certified Facility Manager (CFM), Facility Management Professional (FMP) and the newest certification, Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP).
- CONTINUING EDUCATION: Career consultation; on-site and online FM competency courses; topic-specific online i-Sessions with on-demand option for archived seminars; vest practices forums; management and leadership training.
- IFMA’S WORLD WORKPLACE: The premier annual conference and exposition for facility management and related professions.
- FM PUBLICATIONS: Bimonthly issues of IFMA’s highly acclaimed Facility Management Journal; the WIRE and IFMA Insider e-newsletters; research reports and surveys.
- COUNCILS & COMMUNITIES: Information sharing in specific areas of interest within facility management.
- ONLINE RESOURCES: Members-only resources such as the memberhsip directory; specific job referral; buyer’s directory; course amd event registration.
- MEMBER DISCOUNTS: On publications, research reports, industry surveys, courses and events.
The best environment for establishing beneficial working relationships on a local level.
The Northwest Ohio Chapter is 40 members strong and is one of IFMA’s 125 chapters worldwide. Celebrating 28 years since its inception in 1989, NWOhio Chapter members have benefited from professional and personal development through monthly meetings, educational courses and facility tours.